The Major Novice Rep Year End Championship will run from March 27th to March 29th, 2020 hosted by the Lambeth Lancers. This Championship is open to all Shamrock Division Major Novice Rep teams.
All games will be played at Lambeth Community Center and Strathroy Gemini Sportsplex (additional arenas will be used if needed). No OMHA Travel permits are required for OMHA teams participating in this tournament. We will do our best to schedule all or most of your games at the arena closest to your home centre.
PLAYOFF PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 3 games guaranteed
• Lunch for players/coaches provided in gym at Lambeth Arena on Friday and Saturday
• Professional Sport Photography on site
• Player of The Game Awards for both teams every game
• 1st and 2nd Place Teams receive awards in both Divisions.
To download a formatted document of all Major Novice Rep Shamrock Championship tournament information, please click on link below:
• Each team is guaranteed 3 games
• Only approved rosters will be accepted
• Players can only register & play for one team
• There are 20 teams participating in this playoff series
• We will have 2 divisions of 10 (based off standings for remainder of the year)
• 8 teams will advance to Sunday with 4 semi final games to be played
• Followed by 2 Championship Games (A division & B division)
• Periods 10-10-15 in length
• Teams MUST present signed Approved Roster Sheets
• A member of the coaching staff will be required to register 60 minutes before 1st game & 45 minutes prior to other games.
• Tournament Committee will designate home teams
• Home teams will wear a light color jersey. If a conflict arises regarding jersey colors, the VISITING team will change jerseys.
• Players & Coaches must be in their dressing rooms 30 minutes prior to their game time.
• Teams must be ready to play up to 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
• Dressing rooms must be vacated within 20 minutes of game completion.
• A 3-minute warm-up will be allowed after the ice is cleaned. Clock will be start at 13 minutes. At the 11-minute mark, timekeeper will buzz clock & teams will have one minute to gather pucks. Clock will stop at the 10 min mark before game starts.
• No parents are allowed on ice for any reason. Only Bench staff and players permitted.